Calories Burnt Cycling. Low Fat Low Sugar Recipes
Calories Burnt Cycling
- The energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 kilogram of water through 1 °C, equal to one thousand small calories and often used to measure the energy value of foods
- (caloric) thermal: relating to or associated with heat; "thermal movements of molecules"; "thermal capacity"; "thermic energy"; "the caloric effect of sunlight"
- (caloric) of or relating to calories in food; "comparison of foods on a caloric basis"; "the caloric content of foods"
- (calorie) a unit of heat equal to the amount of heat required to raise the temperature of one kilogram of water by one degree at one atmosphere pressure; used by nutritionists to characterize the energy-producing potential in food
- The energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 gram of water through 1 °C (now usually defined as 4.1868 joules)
- Either of two units of heat energy
- Cycling, also called bicycling or biking, is the use of bicycles for transport, recreation, or for sport. Persons engaged in cycling are cyclists. or bicyclists.
- The sport or activity of riding a bicycle. Bicycle racing has three main forms: road racing (typically over long distances), track racing (on an oval track), and cyclocross (over rough, open country)
- the sport of traveling on a bicycle or motorcycle
- (cyclist) a person who rides a bicycle
- burned: treated by heating to a high temperature but below the melting or fusing point; "burnt sienna"
- burned: destroyed or badly damaged by fire; "a row of burned houses"; "a charred bit of burnt wood"; "a burned-over site in the forest"; "barricaded the street with burnt-out cars"
- (of a fire) Flame or glow while consuming a material such as coal or wood
- (of a candle or other source of light) Be alight
- Be or cause to be destroyed by fire
Russian filmmaker Nikita Mikhalkov is also the star of this tragic 1994 drama about the last happy season in the life of a Bolshevik hero's family. The year is 1936, and Stalin's purges are in full swing. Despite his reputation and revolutionary record, Sergei Kotov (Mikhalkov) seems to be on the dictator's hit list, as indicated by the insulting arrival of his wife's former lover, an agent of government police. Mikhalkov treats all this as a matter of personal and political intrigue dropping like rotting fruit in the middle of a sunny and loving period for the Kotov clan. The director ingeniously understates the mounting threat until one begins to realize that the Kotovs are only geographically distant from the long, bloody reach of Stalin. By the time we do realize it, the shock of change is almost unbearable. A very fine movie all around, though Mikhalkov's touches of magic realism (particularly the presence of a golden orb that keeps popping into the action) are distracting and a subject of controversy among viewers. --Tom Keogh
Glorious calm evening ride
Lots of intervals on a flatish ride, but we did work hard at times. Not sure how we reached 45mph without noticing.
Don't usually post these, but if everyone else if burning calories and proving it then so can I. Ner ner!
3.XXX | Commute
One week down.
Three days cycling to work.
127km (78m) covered.
5241 calories burnt.
Only 1 fly swalled (yuk).
Fastest time: 1h03'50"
52 weeks of feeling fit
calories in a chicken ceasar wrap
calories burned activities
low calories breakfast recipes
diet planner calorie counter
calorie burn calc
low carb bbq ribs
weight loosing diets